Portal dedicado ao Espaghetti Western

Letras-Lyrics-Song-Sung-Espaghetti Western-História-Músicas-Entrevistas-Curiosidades-Pesquisa-Opinião-Atores Brasileiros no Espaghetti Western-Atualidades-Homenagens-Resenhas-Sinópses-Subtitles/Legendas.

28 maio 2012

Lucky Luke - TV Série - The lonesomest cowboy in the West - Letra/Lyric


The lonesomest cowboy in the West
(Da serie Tv "Lucky Luke" com Terence Hill)
Música: Arlo Guthrie

Of all the lonesome cowboys in the West
I figure I've gotta be the lonesomest.
I want to right the reins where there's lots of ... rum,
feel the wind blow free, it's never ... brush plumb
Rather be on my own, son, singing my lonesome cowboy blues.

Yes I'm the lonesomest cowboy that I know,
but when it comes to ... a message I move real slow.
Made a ... to get hit the other day,
my horse got so upset we rode the other way.
I've gotta be on my own, son, singing my lonesome cowboy blues.

Some folks they keep stepping in a hotel
with their puffed up pillows and their ... high.
Well I don't have care for no hotel:
just wanna get my boots on
by the campfire's glow
while the lonely coyotes cry.
Well my bed is my horse and saddle
and my blanket is the sky.

Of all the lonesome cowboys in the West
folks, I can see I'm still the lonesomest.
Beneath the prairie skies I'm gonna drift and dream tonight
and never find what I'm looking for, but then I might,
so let me be on my own, son, singing my lonesome cowboy blues;
just leaving the ... if I choose
singing my lonesome cowboy blues.

Música Tema – 1 track

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Crítica, Opinião e Sugestão - Escreva Aqui: